Are you a highly-motivated communicator who enjoys building authentic relationships and helping to scale businesses? Then consider applying for a Podcast Account Executive position with HumblePod. This is a 1099 contract role that will lead to a full-time position for the right candidate.
HumblePod is hiring Podcast Account Executives to grow our sales team. We’re a podcast production company with a reputation for industry excellence and attention to detail in production and execution. While we’re based in Knoxville, TN, we have a team that is remotely distributed across the globe. Our team enjoys all the trappings of remote work (dogs at our feet, cats on our keyboards, and kids running about the house), and is focused on helping some of the world’s leading tech voices be heard in the world of podcasting.
In this role, you will be responsible for finding and bringing on new clients for HumblePod. The right candidate will have a strong track record of sales performance, an ability to speak to the benefits of podcasting, as well as exercise good judgment in determining client fit and setting honest expectations.
You probably have questions. We have answers:
- This is a full-cycle sales role, so you will be responsible for finding and closing new business
- Work from home or in person with clients on a regular basis
- Work directly with the HumblePod team for ongoing coaching and training.
- Effectively manage sales activities, forecasts, and communications through Hubspot CRM
- Quickly respond to inbound leads
- Ability to communicate well with leadership and production on new client onboarding
- At least 2 years of sales experience
- Consistently meets and exceeds quota
- Proven track record of success
- Communication and relationship-building skills comparable to Ted Lasso
- Experience with podcasts (listening, guesting, or hosting)
Experience with creating, hosting, and/or producing a podcast
Actively producing or participating in an ongoing podcast
Experience with selling B2B and B2C
Experience working with tech companies or startups