Are you a highly motivated organizer who thrives from helping people excel in their business? Then consider applying for an Executive Assistant position with HumblePod. This is a part-time role with the potential to turn into a full-time position for the right candidate.
HumblePod is hiring for a Part-Time Executive Assistant to be a part of our podcasting team. We’re a podcast production company with a reputation for industry excellence and attention to detail in production and execution. While we’re based in Knoxville, TN, we have a team that is remotely distributed across the globe. Our team enjoys all the trappings of remote work (dogs at our feet, cats on our keyboards, and kids running about the house), and is focused on helping some of the world’s leading tech voices be heard in the world of podcasting.
In this role, you will work directly with the CEO and assist him with the day-to-day operations of the business. This role is also instrumental in helping HumblePod stay on course with project management, client communications, and reporting. The ideal candidate will bring 1-2 years of relevant experience to the table, along with at least an associate degree. A background in media production will be seen as a valuable asset.
- Assist the CEO with day-to-day administrative tasks
- Conduct professional email communications, ensuring timely responses and diligent follow-ups.
- Assist with financial operations tasks as needed.
- Help with podcast production and operational tasks.
- Manage and organize the CEO’s calendar, schedule appointments, and book podcast interviews for the CEO.
- Coordinate and assist with recording podcasts with clients, both in-person or online, underlining a professional and conducive atmosphere.
- Compile reports tracking operational metrics and client performance.
- Upload, organize, and maintain HumblePod’s database for podcast production.
- Assist with sales and business development administration tasks.
- Stellar communication and organizational skills.
- College Degree (or at leat 1-2 years of relevant professional experience)
- Proficiency in multitasking and thriving in a fast-paced work environment.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (especially Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, and Audition), Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Docs, and Microsoft Office.
- Prior experience in media production is highly desirable.
- Audio and video production work experience
- Experience with sales (administration, sales funnels, lead generation)
- A collaborative spirit, positive outlook, and a robust work ethic.
This is a part-time position, and we offer a competitive hourly wage between $12/hr and $18/hr for the appropriate candidate.
- Flexible work schedule
- Ability to work remotely
- Opportunities for advancement available