Here at HumblePod, we’re always looking for new ways to make podcasting easier. Over the years, we’ve done a lot to help startups and entrepreneurs streamline their podcast productions and provide a professional, world-class experience along the way. However, sometimes you don’t need a retainer-based solution to podcasting. Sometimes you just need a quick edit for your show.
So today, we’re announcing that we have a new service offering: The Quick Edit.
If you’re a small business or solopreneur who already has an audio-based podcast and you’re looking for basic editing support, our Quick Edit service is here to help.
The service includes:
- Content Editing
- Editing for up to 45 finished minutes
- Inserting your Intro, Outro, and any additional requested audio
- Cleaning up disfluencies (umms, ahhs, stutters, etc.
- Removing awkward pauses
- Removing unwanted content (as requested)
- Audio Cleanup
- Reducing Background Noise
- Reducing Echos
- Mixing and Mastering to Industry Standards
- Final MP3 file (192 kbps)
All of this is provided within just 5 business days of your submission. If you need it faster, we also offer 3-day and 2-day turnarounds for the Fastest Quick Edits.
This service is available whenever you need it, and there is no commitment to a monthly service agreement.
This service will officially launch on Monday, August 7th.